Jeff Seid Chest WorkoutAt first Jeff Seid was an athlete, He used to play Football, Wrestling, and even run track too. But he was a nerd type kid. At his 12th birthday he asked his parents to buy a home gym for him. They gave him a bench press, pair of dumbbells, 50 pounds of weights, a 30 pound barbell and a training book, “Weight Lifting For Dummies”.
He says that Arnold Schwarzenegger was his hero. Jeff is a self-motivated person. He never missed the gym for a long time and always tried to push himself beyond his limits. He is conscious on his Workouts, and also more conscious in maintaining his diet in a strict manner, so that he can be fit and sculpt throughout the year. He dedicated his life to fitness, and bodybuilding became his lifestyle.
- Barbell Incline Bench Press (Medium Grip) – 4 Down sets of 10, 8, 8, 6 reps.
- Incline Dumbbell Flyes – 4 Down sets of 10, 8, 8, 8 reps.
- Dumbbell Bench Press – 4 Down sets of 10, 8, 8, 6 reps.
- Butterfly Butterfly -4 Down sets of 10, 8, 8, 8 reps.
- Upper Cable Crossover – 3 Down sets of 12, 10, 8 reps.
- Lower Cable Crossover – 3 Down sets of 12, 10, 8 reps.
- Decline Barbell Bench Press – 3 sets to failure.
- Dips – Chest Version – 3 sets to failure.
For complete instructions watch this video.